Sign Up Here
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lead Testing in Drinking Water
Please review the lead testing in drinking water at Tribal Schools and Childcare Centers program qualifications below:
Who is eligible to participate in this program?
- Any Tribal schools and childcare centers in Minnesota & Wisconsin
- Interested Tribes in Michigan, please contact Inter-Tribal Council of Michigan Environmental Services Department at 906-632-6896 ext. 115
Why participate in this program?
- Voluntary program
- Free lead testing in drinking water provided
- Staff educational opportunity
- Limit potential long-term health effects in children
- Take action at your facility to reduce lead in drinking water
- A monetary incentive(s) for participation
How to sign-up:
Stay tuned for more information on how to sign up for this program. Please check back soon.