Sign Up Here
GLITEC’s Free Drinking Water Testing Program
Who is eligible to participate in this program?
- Participation is open to all Tribal schools and childcare centers in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan (except lead testing).
- Facilities located in Michigan must have lead testing done by the Inter-Tribal Council of Michigan. Please contact the Inter-Tribal Council of Michigan Environmental Services Department at 906-632-6896 ext. 115
- PFAS other heavy metal testing can be done by GLITEC for facilities in Michigan.
Why participate in this program?
- By participating in this program, your facility will help make sure that children have safe, clean drinking water.
- Additional benefits of participating include:
- Limit potential long-term health effects in young children
- Free water testing for PFAS, arsenic, lead, and other heavy metals
- An incentive up to $1,500 for lead testing
- GLITEC’s assistance in interpreting results
- GLITEC’s assistance in deciding on remediation efforts (if needed)
How to sign-up:
- Click the "Sign Up Today" button below to enroll in free drinking water testing
- A drinking water testing employee will reach out to you soon after you complete the form to talk about next steps