Family Foundations Home Visiting Program (FFHV)
The Mission of Family Foundations Home Visiting Program (FFHV) is to protect children through parent education and to enhance the quality of life for all Native American Families in the service area. We currently have 5 subawards in; Bad River, Burnett County, Lac Du Flambeau, Sokaogon, and St. Croix.
Program Goals & Objectives:
- Reduce Poor Birth Outcomes
- Reduce Child Abuse and Neglect
- Promote Child Safety, Health and Development
- Improve Maternal Health
- Improve School Readiness and Achievement
- Reduce Domestic Violence
- Improve Family Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Coordinate Referrals for Community Resources and Supports through Evidenced-Based Home Vising Services.