Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
The goal of the WIC program is to help pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants, and younger children achieve better health and nutrition.
- Nutrition Information
- Nutritious foods such as, fruits and vegetables, whole wheat/whole grain foods, milk, eggs, juice, cereal, canned or dried beans and peas, peanut butter and infant formula.
- Breastfeeding information and support services.
- Breast pumps are available to eligible clients
- Health screening and information about other community services.
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs provided in summer through Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program.